Citizenship and Community Organizing (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Youth Organizing and Youth Development

Youth%20as%20change%20agents%20YD2.docx   This one pager summarizes a bunch of research on the impact on youth who are involved in organizi…

Started by Ron Dwyer-Voss

0 Feb 9, 2011

Community Does Amazing Things

This is the number one thing i have learned over the past 4  or 5 years, people do amazing things. In "Relationships Brewing"  see how a sm…

Started by joe erpenbeck

0 Dec 6, 2010

Join New Mexico Community Solutions Coalition

Everyone is invited to join a new site, the New Mexico Community Solutions Coalition at http://nmcommunitysolutions.ning.com/ We are a grou…

Started by Rebecca Shuman

0 Sep 27, 2010

Rusty citizens and what constitutes my "neighborhood?"

Hi all, This is my first post to this forum, so I'll try to keep it as short and sweet as possible:   I recently had the opportunity to sit…

Started by tim vogt

8 Jul 22, 2010
Reply by renee stanley

Meaningful stories

Attached is our recent newsletter from the ABCD Team in Cincinnati. The story of Linda and Richard speaks of the power of places where peop…

Started by joe erpenbeck

1 Jul 5, 2010
Reply by Linda Keys

Ordinary people doing EXTRAORDINARY things

I am so amazed by people i meet that are doing the most amazing things. I am attaching a recent newsletter which highlights some of these "…

Started by joe erpenbeck

3 May 19, 2010
Reply by tim vogt

A Shift in My Approach

Some of the conversations that I have here on this network are like gold to me.  There are so many people who influence and help me to lear…

Started by Becki Pauls

2 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by Andy Bradley

The Art of Asking

This is something I find takes a lot of homework and preparation. I am currently doing some research on how to invite regular people in com…

Started by renee stanley

3 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by joe erpenbeck

Story Sharing

One of the ways we have been sharing stories of inclusion, invitation and hospitality is through our newsletter. I am wondering what are so…

Started by joe erpenbeck

3 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Becki Pauls

What is a good community? A view from England

My friend David Towell and I have had the chance to use The World Cafe explore some of the ways that people in two English localities make…

Started by John O'Brien

2 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Becki Pauls

RSS

© 2017   Created by Jack Pearpoint.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service