Julie Ann Racino's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"JASH on Community Living Organizations, US, Case Studies Presented at the 1992 Inter…"

Julie Ann Racino replied yesterday to TASH Community Living Gathering 2011

4 yesterday
Reply by Julie Ann Racino

"Thinking of you as we reach the anniversary of your passing. With prayers to your fa…"

Julie Ann Racino replied yesterday to TASH Community Living Gathering 2011

4 yesterday

"Judith Snow: Thanks for the update on the community living group at TASH which I par…"

Julie Ann Racino replied Jan 11, 2015 to TASH Community Living Gathering 2011

4 yesterday

"David: Sorry I missed all of you ...give my regards to Judith and let her know I was…"

Julie Ann Racino replied Oct 10, 2013 to Being Unstoppable - a live online workshop with Judith Snow

1 Oct 10, 2013

"Sonia: Thank you for sharing your blog; I have questions for "university" teacher's…"

Julie Ann Racino replied Oct 10, 2013 to My blog on inclusion and creating a vision for transition

1 Oct 10, 2013

"Reply to David Hasbury: I was doing some work with one of my students/employees of t…"

Julie Ann Racino replied Oct 6, 2011 to "Valuable Deficiencies" by John McKnight

17 Oct 6, 2011

"I always enjoy John McKnight, and read many of his articles so many years ago...we t…"

Julie Ann Racino replied Sep 18, 2011 to "Valuable Deficiencies" by John McKnight

17 Oct 6, 2011

"Connie: Just saw the slides for the first time...I have a collection here from 1985-…"

Julie Ann Racino replied Sep 11, 2011 to Group person-centered planning

2 Sep 11, 2011

RSS

© 2017   Created by Jack Pearpoint.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service