Visa to travel from London UK for someone with learning difficulties

Hi, I'm planning to  send my son with his two PA's to the Inclusion Institute this year. 7 years ago to travel to New York from London UK I needed to get a visa to identify who would be travelling with my son and responsible for him. Would anyone know if Canada requires a visa for a person with very little speech and learning difficulties i.e. to identify who would be responsible e.g. responsible adult? 

Having a hard time getting through to the Canadian embassy or finding this info online.

Would love any info, many thanks,


Views: 89

Reply to This

© 2020   Created by Jack Pearpoint.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service